Introduction Blog

 Hi my name is Zane Knapp. I am a 10th grade student of Fort Lauderdale high school. I have good grades in school and am working towards my Cambridge diploma through the AICE program. I like to play sports and I'm currently playing football for my school and travel soccer for a club team. In my free time I also enjoy playing video games and hanging with friends. I have one brother named Bryce, who is 12 years old and goes to sunrise middle school. In college, I want to pursue something along the lines of sports analytics. I would also like to go to the University of Florida as they have many good programs and opportunities for analytics. Currently I am focusing on getting good grades in school and creating other opportunities for myself with extracurricular activities. I have just joined the football team as kicker, punter, and safety. I am excited and am ready to take on something new. I also play soccer which I have been playing for my club Select FC for 9 years. I play right wing and striker and am also joining my school soccer team. Other than sports, I also am applying for a job at Publix. I am hopeful that this will give me experience on how to be successful in a job. This new experience should help me expand my skill set and gain knowledge on working in the work force. I volunteer and am working on getting the service hours needed to graduate. I am currently fostering puppies and working at beach clean ups to reach this goal. When I have time to relax, I just like to hang with my friends. I am a very sociable person and love to have fun with friends.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Final task storyboard

Intro Blog