CCR Questions

 

Creative Critical Reflection

1.      How does your product use or challenge conventions AND how does it represent social groups or issues?

 

My product promotes physical activity and hard work. My product promotes physical activity because it is supposed to be used before, during, or after physical activity. My product promotes hard work because in commercials with the product it shows athletes working really hard trying to achieve their goals and drinking Gatorade while doing so. The social message my product represents is that hard work pays off.

 

 


2. How does your product engage with audiences AND how would it be distributed as a real media text?

My product engages with audiences by getting them hooked early and keeping them entertained. This was achieved by the introduction of the product early as well as with music. Also, the relation of sports to Gatorade hooks the audience early by showing what the product is made for. Also, people who enjoy watching sports may also be even more engaged with our product as sports are a focus of what the Gatorade represents. This also leads into how I believe my commercial would be distributed. My product would most likely be distributed to sports network or more specifically football media or stations as these viewers would most likely be most interested in my product.

 

 

 

3.      How did your production skills develop throughout this project?

I believe my production skills developed throughout this whole project by giving me more experience in the field and allowing me to have a feeling of what it is like to be part of a film or production. Before I had gone into this project, I had little to no experience in filming or production. This has made this experience that much more important for me as I feel more comfortable with production and now know what it is like to be part of a production. I have learned the fundamentals of filming, acting, and editing and I believe this will help me a lot in future projects like this. I also gained experience in using editing software’s such as iMovie. For my first production ever, I feel as I have exceeded my expectations and felt my commercial was exceptional.

 

 

 

 

4. How did you integrate technologies – software, hardware and online – in this project?

I integrated technologies in many aspects of my commercial. I used many features on my iPhone such as the camera and using the editing software iMovie to help assist in making my project. I used features in the camera on my iPhone such as half zoom and brightness and contrasts effects. I also integrated features in editing using iMovie. I integrated music and created seamless transitions and shorted videos to help aid in the appeal of the commercial. This helped in keeping our commercial looking clean and will help engage viewers.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Final task storyboard

Introduction Blog

Intro Blog