Commercial blog: Finally finished

 

My group and I have finally finished our commercial. For my first commercial, I think we have done a great job, but there is definitely much more I can work on. There is room for improvement but overall, I think our commercial has turned out great. I have learned how to act on a set as well as edit and be part of a production. I have also learned how to work as a team in a production and be productive to get stuff done quicker. I believe I have much more knowledge and experience in filming and production then when I went into the project with and I believe that is the greatest part of the project. Nonetheless, I enjoyed making the project and am proud of the work we have produced.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Final task storyboard

Introduction Blog

Intro Blog