Editing blog: Finishing touches

 On October 13th, I finished editing my commercial. It was almost done from the previous day of editing, but had to add some final touches. This included music and reviewing for a final product. I started off the day by checking over what needed to be done for the rest of the commercial and discussed with my group which roles we would be taking on. I chose to add music for more character and engage the audience. I chose the song lose yourself by Eminem because I thought it matched the theme and vibe of the commercial. I used iMovie to embed the music as a voice over and decreased the volume so that sounds in the commercial could still be heard. I think this greatly improved the overall feel of the commercial and made it more fun and engaging. This was the final step and our group is now finished with our commercial.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Final task storyboard

Introduction Blog

Intro Blog