Editing Blog: Fun with transitions

 On October 12th, me and my group spent our last day to edit. Once all the scenes were lined and up and in order, it was my job to match the timings, work with transitions, and shorten clips. This included matching up clips to make seamless transitions, and use different transitions in some situations which I felt were right or needed. I saw that the all the film taken had added up to a little over 40 seconds, so it was my job to shorten the length down to under 30 seconds. This is what I worked on first. I saw saw clips were a little to long and dragged out such as when I go to kick the ball, so I edited them down so that our film would fit within the time frame. I also lined up scenes with each other by shortening them to create more seamless transitions. Once I had finished this process I saw that our film was around 25 seconds and this was fine with me. I then had fun with some transitions and was done for the day. The rest of my group was tasked with sound editing, music, speed, and creating an ending. 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Final task storyboard

Introduction Blog

Intro Blog