Fun without the football

 On Wednesday, the 30th my group began filming the commercial. For my commercial, my group went to the football field to go and kick field goals. I started off by double checking our storyboard to make sure that all the scenes would be matched up correctly. One of my group mates had forgotten the football needed to shoot the scenes, so we decided to shoot the scenes that did not require a football on that day. I was the talent in the commercial so I was the one who would be kicking the ball. We started off by shooting the first scene. In the first scene I was required to hold a Gatorade bottle in my hand, walk into the camera frame, and place the bottle in front of the camera to show the Gatorade logo. In the next scene I took a few steps back and began to line myself up for the kick. After that we had skipped to the final scene as the ones in the middle all required the ball. In the final scene, I walk away from where I just kicked the ball and picked up the Gatorade and began to drink it making sure to show the logo the whole time. After my group finished filming for the day, we put all the pieces together and began to figure out how we wanted the rest of the commercial to go. Overall though, I believe we had a very successful day of filming.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Final task storyboard

Introduction Blog

Intro Blog