Production Blog: Back to Editing

  Today I decided that I would try and finish up on the editing that I had not completed in my last session with my group. This included integrating the music and trimming clips to make sure that I can fit the film within my 5-minute time constraint. This was a difficult task as I had a lot of clips and had to shorten some to fit within the constraint. I chose the scenes that were most important first to have an estimate of how short I needed to cut the clips that were less important. Once I did this, I got to editing and was able to do enough editing to have plenty of space for the more important clips and also saved copies of the clips I edited just in case we needed to fill in extra time. Next, I sampled the music over my film to see if it fit what I was trying to achieve. It worked and I made adjustments as needed. There was little more I could do with the film I have now and just re-watched and made small adjustments where I thought was necessary. I wrapped up what I had and called it a day. I plan to finish editing my project next time or come very close to being done. Overall, the result I have as of now is looking good.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Title Design Research: Sci- Fi

Storyboard

Another day on the field