Production Blog: Filming the Heist

     Today is my final day of filming and I could not be more excited! I have been waiting to film this scene since it was first drawn up in me and my groups story board. This is the third and final scene of my opening scene and I am excited to get it underway. I start the day by getting to my filming location on time and with my group. We are filming at Hamill Tire, Luke's dad's shop, for this scene as it was the closest, we could get to a bank looking location. We start by setting up all of our equipment and set up our lighting and cameras properly. We put our costumes on and get ready to film. Our costumes are dark and shady looking for this scene as we are robbing a bank. As I get set, I go over my lines once more in my head and get ready to go! We start filming the scene and use many action shots to really show how intense the scene is. The scene is fast paced, and we wanted to encapsulate this within our film by using tracking shots at every opportunity. We shot each shot a couple times to ensure we got the best pieces for our film and started to close out. We chose the best shots of the ones we took and put them all into the folder with the rest of our film. I started to pack up my things and got ready to go. Overall, today was very productive and I have finished all my filming! I am so happy with the way all of my scenes have turned out and cannot wait to start editing.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Title Design Research: Sci- Fi

Storyboard

Another day on the field