Production Blog: Final Day of Editing

    Today I plan on finishing editing my film. The past two days of editing have been fairly productive, so I do not have a lot to do. I do still plan on piecing some final things together that may have been missed. I start by smoothing out transitions between clips as I do not believe that they were as sharp as they could be. I also noticed parts of the film where our voices were being diminished by other noises and tried to sort that out. I did that by layering the sounds and bringing out our voices over the rest of the noise. This worked well and I saw major improvement. This definitely helps make our voices clearer and makes the film a lot more pleasing from an audio standpoint. I keep looking around for errors that I could have possibly made editing but to be honest I was growing quite tired and had spent quite some time today trying to piece together these edits. I plan on completely finishing my film in the next go and looking at it now, it does not look like a whole lot needs to be done. I am beyond pleased with how my film has turned out and will be reviewing it in intense detail next time around to make those minor changes that could make a great impact. I am glad I have finished the editing as I believe it is one of my greatest weaknesses but am beyond proud for what I have done. I plan to finish strong next week!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Title Design Research: Sci- Fi

Storyboard

Another day on the field